Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another excerpt from working novel Art as a Novel...

            .....'my work IS reality. When I step out of that reality into the
                           mundane; I take on bewilderment and leave "fierce" behind'.
                                                                                                  Maggie Gray
                                                                                                  Art As A Novel                                                                                                                   by Gale Fulton Ross


If you would like to help support the completion of my novel please check out my Indiegogo campaign by following this link below. Thank you!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/art-as-a-novel

No comments:

Post a Comment